Saturday, March 21, 2009

Missing Link

Does any one remember the story about the monkey who got sick and suffered brain damage and started walking upright? I was thinking about that today. Now I don't believe in evolution, but if I did that surely could be something I could get behind. Wouldn't that explain it all if the only reason we are here is because some poor monkey suffered brain damage and started walking

2 comments:

  1. I'll go for it. There are many people who I think are just upright monkeys. Lets face it, some days I'm nothing more than an upright monkey myself.

    But if I were a monkey, I would like to be one of those hot tub china monkeys. You know the ones that spend their lives sitting in the thermal pools?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy doen't look like anyone I know.
    Okay it might not be to bad to sit around all day and pick lice off your kids?!No housework anyway....hot tubs? I'll go for that.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.