Sunday, November 15, 2009

What am I???


I was found in the Simpkins' fridge. They were cleaning, and opened my container. Surprise! They found me smiling back at them! Yes, no alterations made here- I was discovered in all my glory just as is! Can you guess what I was?
Braden: I can't even bring myself to look!














6 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm? My guess is a veggie burger pattie? Close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps I love the picture of Braden in the background. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe its..meatloaf??? I think its brother might be in my fridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! It's Oscar the Grouch's cousin! Or Cookie Monster's alter ego.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drum roll please!! This guy started out as meatloaf! I'm just a little worried that mom guessed right - had a little practice friends of your own? : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. There has many too many practice friends to count!! If fact I think a relative may be here now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.